Sunday, April 1, 2012


Favorite Movie: Adjustment Bureau
This is a love story disguised as a mind-meld sci-fi thriller. Since I'm a sucker for anything having to do with true love or soul mates, I had no choice but to fall in love with this movie. Plus, the chemistry between Matt Damon and Emily Blunt was so convincing, I couldn't help but root them. The premise and acting were strong enough to pull me into the story and make me overlook some of the film's less-than-plausible moments.

Little Known Fact: Acting
I was heavily into acting during high school. I was part of the drama club, I won a regional acting competition, and I did local community theater. I considered perusing a career in acting, but I never really felt the drive to make it my life's work so I retired before I began. I think part of the reason I love movies so much is because of my love for the craft.

Bonus: Favorite Wine: A to Z Pinot Noir
Ironically, my favorite "A" wine is named A to Z. This is a medium-bodied pinot noir that’s round and smooth. On the attack is ripe cherry and plum, which quickly dissolves into a spicy, earthy finish. It retails for $16.00 a bottle.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Great choice. I absolutely love the Adjustment Bureau. I thought it was one of the most refreshing storylines in a long time. And I completely agree with you about the chemistry of Damon and Blunt.

I also did acting in high school, but I pretty much figured there was no way I'd be able to make it past the masses of people trying that career and become a star. Or maybe I was too scared to try at the time. Either way, I joined the military instead and the rest is history.

I don't think I've ever tried the wine you speak of. I do like wine, but since I'm the only one in the family who does (my wife is definitely not a wine person), I don't have it very often.

Nice post, welcome to the A to Z. May we both have a great time with it.

farawayeyes said...

Gotcha! I'll be back. You gotta love Google.

A to Z

Followers

Powered by Blogger.